11.19.2006

Randomness.

Mornin' all! :) (All 3 of you who read my blog...if there are that many. lol) I had a fun idea for a scrapbook page and wanted to actually get it on here before I forgot because who KNOWS when I'll be able to scrap next! Probably after I graduate in 2008. heh.

Anyway, I wanted to post my favorite things at the moment so I don't forget. I'm thinking of asking Dave and B, too so I can make one for each of them. Oohhh, maybe I can turn it into a mini book and ask them what they're favorite things of '06 were!! What'd ya think? ;)

Anyway...for the time being, here are mine:

1.
I just picked this up yesterday on several recommendations from a few peas and so far it's a fantastic resource! I may actually be able to take some decent pictures with my fab camera! ;)

2. Holiday cups at Starbucks.

3. Clinicals.

4. My sweet family. But that never changes. ;)

5. Gingerbread lattes.

6. Cold, crisp air.

7. Wreaths.

8. Magazine subscriptions.

9. Postsecret.blogspot.com

10. Pottery barn kids.

11. White, 11-cup Cuisinart food processor. ;) Which is what I want for Christmas...can ya tell?

12. Christmas music.

So I think later today I'll go ask the boys what their favorites are right now and maybe come up with a cool mini album idea. Any thoughts? Maybe book form, maybe lunchpail form...who knows.

Well, I suppose I should go study at some point. ;) My niece is here visiting today and I can hear her and Bradley having a blast downstairs. lol They're a riot! I think today they're pretending to be Harry Potter. Yesterday it was cowboys and pirates. Ya gotta love this age! Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

sarahbe said...

A friend of mine has that book, she says it is awesome, have to borrow it. I don't have a great camera right now but maybe some day!!

Jenn said...

That is a great idea for a book!

Kat said...

I'm not a scrapper, but you should use something that you can pile your ideas in...like the lunchbox or big box. Favorites change with the wind and it would be neat to one day pull out the little scrapettes of favorites randomly! It could become a never ending source of entertainment, and Bradley (and David) could make their own little cards to contribute. A family affair!

 
StopGlobalWarming.org