5.02.2006

My sister's famous!

Yay! Yay! Yay! OMG I am phlipping out! My sweet little baby (20 year-old) sister is going to be on TV! :) There's a show on CBS called "Close to Home" and she's gonna be on it!

Linkage

If you look near the bottom of the list for the name "Kayla Philby" you'll see it. That's her! :) Well, Haley Webb is "her" but she'll be playing Kayla Philby. I am so incredibly excited for her! This is her dream. This is what she wants to do and it's playing out for her! I could NOT be more thrilled! (Thus the increase in !'s throughout my post...meh.)


YAY for you Haley!! I love you so much! Congratulations, girl! :) I miss and love you oodles! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sister!

Anonymous said...

hey....i've seen that show a couple of times when i've been home on a friday night. it's a darn good show too! ohh...can you tell me when her episode will be on?

loves & hugs...g

Anonymous said...

Do you have a picture of Haley?

 
StopGlobalWarming.org