1.13.2007

One word.

So if you're not a scrapper go ahead and ignore this post. ;) I get a weekly email newsletter from a fellow scrapper, Ali. She's a big name in the industry and she comes up with these awesome weekly challenges to try and stretch your creative talents to the max. They're great when you run into a creative brick wall and can't come up with anything to put out.

So this last week's challenge was to come up with one word for 2007 that you would take and use for the year. Apply it to your life. What does it mean for you and to you in your daily life.


So I decided to pick a word. My word this year will be CHALLENGE. There are SO many things I want to challenge myself with this year and I want to be able to accomplish some of those challenges for once. To be able to apply myself to what I want to get done and actually do it. I want to challenge myself to study without interruption, to actually make TIME for scrapping instead of just purchasing product...which is still fun.. ;) To try new things, to stop being so darn lazy. These are all huge challenges in my life that I want to accomplish and I LOVE Ali's idea of picking a word and applying it to your life.

Now, let's just hope that I can actually accomplish that. I'm pretty good at not following through on my promises to myself. lol ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Go for it. Life is hard but you can do anything you put your mind to.

Anonymous said...

Great word! I hope you find yourself blooming as an artist this year.

 
StopGlobalWarming.org